Notice of the Monument to William Carstares, Principal of the University of Edinburgh, erected in 1727 and restored in 1876 with a copy of the Original Contract
David Laing (Author)
Join the Society
The Fellows of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland are a diverse group of people with one common passion – Scotland’s past. Find out how to become a Fellow.
Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland ISSN 0081-1564 (print) | 2056-743X (online)
Published by the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland – registered charity no. SC 010440 – National Museums Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, United Kingdom. Archived for long-term digital preservation by Archaeology Data Service.