30 November 1892
Anniversary meeting, Fellow election, Donations, Meeting notes, Purchase
At the Anniversary meeting new Fellows were elected, including seven Honorary Fellows, and a list of deceased Fellows was read. The Secretary then presented the Annual Report on the Society's museum was read. It was noted that the museum was moved into new premises and re-opened on 14th August 1891. The number of visitors to the museum and the number artefacts donated and purchased for the museum were also presented.
Meeting notes for 12 December, 1892 are appended.