St Ninian's Suburb, and the Collegiate Chuch of the Holy Trinity, founded at Edinburgh by Queen Mary of Gueldres, the Widow of James II., in 1462
Daniel Wilson (Author)
Join the Society
The Fellows of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland are a diverse group of people with one common passion – Scotland’s past. Find out how to become a Fellow.
Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland ISSN 0081-1564 (print) | 2056-743X (online)
Published by the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland – registered charity no. SC 010440 – National Museums Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, United Kingdom. Archived for long-term digital preservation by Archaeology Data Service.