St Ninian's Suburb, and the Collegiate Chuch of the Holy Trinity, founded at Edinburgh by Queen Mary of Gueldres, the Widow of James II., in 1462

Daniel Wilson (Author)


Keyword(s):
Church, Suburb
Period(s):
1462

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
30-11-1884
How to Cite
Wilson, D. (1884). St Ninian’s Suburb, and the Collegiate Chuch of the Holy Trinity, founded at Edinburgh by Queen Mary of Gueldres, the Widow of James II., in 1462. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland, 18, 128-170. Retrieved from http://journals.socantscot.org/index.php/psas/article/view/6098
Section
Articles